Creating a Baltic Denture
To use the Total Prosthetics Module for the Baltic Denture System, basically two options are available:
- The models and their relation to each other (bite registration or vestibular scan or aesthetic plate) are scanned and loaded into the software.
- To get the relation between upper and lower jaw, also a bite registration must be scanned.
- Ideally, a Manager software like Manager 360° or similar is used, that is able to provide full integration with the impression steps previously taken. If a base border is provided the “baltic short flow” can be taken that may save a lot of time for the technician when creating the denture.
For Baltic Prostheses, the workflow may vary dependent on the provided input:
- No models are provided on startup – loading a model is done within CAD
- An all-in-one is provided
- Functional impressions and a vestibular scan are provided for upper and lower jaw
- Impression scans and a vestibular scan are provided for upper and lower jaw
- A construction info file which provides information about the base border is loaded
- Additional information located in the dental project (e.g. “uses milling”, “teethmaster selected”, overrides for default values in the sliders, …)
- The scans have bad quality and must be repaired
- The scans are not registered to each other
- The user doesn’t have a valid license