Release Date: 02.10.2017
- Limited the deflection of undercut direction from the vertical direction to the load plane with a angel.
- Export only the prosthetic STL. No teeth STL.
- Teeth master don`t supports movable teeth.
List of known issues
- If the computer gets to hibernate mode while the software is running, after recovery the background of the 3D view will be white.
Workaround: No workaround, it is a known Microsoft issue, we are waiting for the fix from them.
- If the software is displayed in a smaller window than the suggested resolution – full HD – some of the wizard headers can get out of the main window, and the wizard can not be placed to a different position.
Workaround: Maximize the window of the application and use at least full HD resolution.
- In the visualization base color is not correct (dark red) when moving in history back from a colliding teethmaster case to a base creation step.
Workaround: Before moving back in history place the teethmaster to a non-colliding position. This visualization issue has no impact on the functionality.
- Correction plane change from TIF to Gerber (and vice versa) is not reflected in the history.
Workaround: There is no workaround. For the overall functionality it is not a problem, the end result is not affected.